Family Medicine The family doctor takes care of the health of you and your family members from birth, so it is very important to choose an experienced and attentive specialist. Not only will it help with health problems, but it will also quickly tackle other matters as:
- advise on healthy lifestyle, vaccines, prevention of various diseases;
- carry out essential health checks on a regular basis and provide the necessary certificates (for example, to obtain a driving license, preventive health check of schoolchild’s);
- on arrival with various illness, will carry out diagnostics of diseases and will develop an individual test and treatment plan;
- conduct examination of temporary incapacity for work and issue certificate of incapacity for work;
- if necessary, will direct for the urgent consultation to specialists;
- help with childcare: will form a vaccination calendar, monitor growth and development.
1988 Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine, medical doctor qualification acquired.
1989-1990 internship at Children Hospital, Affiliate of Vilnius University Hospital Santaros Klinikos, the qualification of a pediatric doctor acquired.
1990 Minsk Medical Training Institute, the professional qualification of a doctor pediatric neurologist acquired.
2001 Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine, Family Medicine Residency, the qualification of family doctor acquired.
2011 Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine, internal medicine residency, the professional qualification of a doctor of internal medicine acquired.
1990-1997 doctor pediatric neurologist at Children Hospital, Affiliate of Vilnius University Hospital Santaros Klinikos.
1997-1999 doctor pediatrician, doctor pediatric neurologist at Al Abdul Razzak Clinic.
2000-2014 family doctor, doctor pediatric neurologist, doctor of internal medicine at JSC “Baltic and American Clinic”.
2003-2015 family doctor, doctor pediatric neurologist, doctor of internal medicine at Prof. G. Balevičienė Clinic.
Since 2014 family doctor, doctor pediatric neurologist, doctor of internal medicine at Northway medical center.
Since 2015 family doctor, doctor pediatric neurologist, doctor of internal medicine at JSC Tavo Klinika.
MPL – 08636 Family Doctor license
MPL – 15101 Doctor Pediatric Neurologist license
MPL – 17244 Doctor of Internal Medicine license
1993 internship at University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden.
1995 internship at University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
2016 program of Pediatric Nutrition at Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Member of Lithuanian Society of General Practitioners.
Member of Lithuanian Child Neurology Association.